Its been a while since I have been here. But here I am nonetheless.

Inspired by someone's blogging even if the recent posts were relatively small and seemed to have imaginary bullet points. I decided that it was time for a post of my own. A time when the zenith of introversion had been reached and a small amout of data dump was required for my system to be stable. Unlike most one could be like that. I mean like a computer or even robotic; collect the data then wait for an uplink and then dump the data onto the internet. Ofcourse that means I am talking about pre-programmed obsolete systems used for mass-dumping of information on the internet around the 1950′s era!

Anyway, maybe we should move on form non-sensical babble to some even more retarded ramblings that may end up just as abruptly as they began.

I wonder why then I have not been able to defeat the nemesis of most of our inner Scribes. Maybe I didn't have enough time or maybe I am more like some than I ought to be. Or maybe I am just too disappointed to see the stuff around me that is and then to keep it in relative stability I would rather abuse my self by bottling it all up than spill it out. Then am I good or am I an evil tormentor. Where does this test end? When did it ever really begin? Then again I remember when it began … one of my most vivid and devastating experiences and one i am loath to repeat … That was when it all began and it is all unlikely to end … ever.

This rage and all this political maneuvering does not suit me, I would rather just be, but then the question arises, where will there be progress if there is not an ounce of envy deep down within .. that aspiration of ambition or whatever you may call it that goads one to compete and excel …

And it ends just as abruptly.