i watched the golden disc start to sink into the black waves of the dark waters. the sight brought back no memories or any sort of calmness it just filled me with a sense of utter desprair and frustration.

“come back, i am not done yet!” i yelled at the drowning sun.

yet another day has gone by and i have yet to begin taking my life seriously. the thought crashes into my brain at 300 mph in the wrong direction and i fall to my knees with the impact. it has been 7186 days and i have yet to figure out a way of living.

“shut up you fool, what can you achieve in this world you are but one” a voice calls out to me

no knowing where it is coming from i scream out, ‘and what makes you so certain?’

“because we are one, us and you, you and us, everyone of us” i hear them chant.

discombobulated, i try to look at my reflection in the dirty waters lapping at my feet, but all i see is a hall full of people staring back at me , waiting for me to begin the evening waltz and i realise the truth.

i king of kings, key to the turning of time, soldier of nature, holy man of the present, am looking at all those people and all those people are me. so i question myself: which one is the real me?