I dont know who to trust, what a surprise!

Everyone feels so far away from me,  it seems such an effort to get them to listen to me.
Heavy, I fall down and drag my body only fooling myself with hope that I will reach them once more.
But this distance never seems to close, the view never seems to change,
Like an endless tunnel going up, and I lie at the bottom of the pit trying to climb out.
Only the walls of the pit a bare rock face slippery and without a hold.

Circle

Circle

Thoughts come and go never seeming to stay.
I lose my focus and the world becomes blurry.
I slip once more and fall yet again as somebody climbs past me.
Why am i here? Whats my purpose? Who am I?
A voice calls me from the end of the warping tunnel,
But unable to respond I fall further and harder everytime I try to move.
Only a glimpse I catch but it is enoug to keep me falling ...