Saturday, May 12, 2012

Some random updates

The following few are going to be a few pictures that I really liked.
Of course they are all thanks to their creators!

The first: Acceleration by genesisa at deviantart.


This shows some really futuristic vehicle in a race. To be honest this type of machinery is possible but its not economically viable at the moment. Which is why we dont see this marvellous design becoming a common object yet!


The second: Amalur - The Gnomes by gorrem at deviantart.

Every single time I look at it, it reminds me of my sibling and I. The sibling as the artist/magician. The engineer/builder would be yours truly! :D


The third: Gotta Hide by BlaCkCentuRies at deviantart.

This one is just to illustrate that even if there were 2 of me and I had all the expertise in the world, my sibling would still kick my ass without breaking a sweat.


The fourth: S8 by THE-LM7 at deviantart.

A picture that sort of fits the dream I had last night. You see I have recently read Delilah Dirk. And was thinking what would happen if instead of guns she had Luffy's hat (One Piece) and Miyamoto Musashi's (the legendary Japanese samurai) two swords. The resulting character would of course kick ass, but this picture also shows she is far too blade happy (read trigger happy with swords and dynamite as favourite weapon of choice of Delilah Dirk) ....


No comments:

Post a Comment